Wednesday 19 September 2012

Finally, I have completed the Sherman diorama. It's better than i could have thought. This tank has been sitting around on the 'to do' shelf for a few years. I painted the basic colours and then couldn't make my mind up how to finish it. Then i took up the challenge only for it to go back on the shelf after a difficult time with some individual track links, real pain. So here it is at last. Academy M4 with a Verlinden crew set. I saw these figures with their life vests on and thought it would add a quirky finish to it.
What's next? i have a few other 'to do' projects and it's back to the figure painting for more practice. i also need to practice depth of field on my photographs!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.